Monday, November 9, 2009

No More Poo

As you all know by now, I'm pregnant. Sometimes pregnant women go through issues which are less than flattering. So, some of you who know me well are rejoicing at the title of my post! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not talking about that kind of poo. hehe

I'm talking about shamPOO. I have been poo free now for almost 5 days! I decided that once my shampoo ran out, I was going all natural. For those of you thinking, Ewwww Gross! Let me explain...

I still wash my hair. Now I'm just using baking soda and a rinse of apple cider vinegar. I found this idea on one of my favorite site's www.tipnut.com. I looove this site. They have wonderful ideas for everything from homemade cleaning products, household organizing tips, health and beauty, and thousands more ideas! Its wonderful.

For those of you who are intrigued, here's the link http://tipnut.com/free-yourself-from-shampoo/ For those of you who think I'm crazy, its ok...I've never claimed to be normal.

~The Hiegels

PS The nursery is PAINTED! WooHoo. Now all we have to do is put up the border. Its gonna be sooo cute for little "C." (yes, we may have a name, but that's all your getting)

No comments: