Thursday, October 14, 2010

Zoo Fun

This last weekend Colton and I got to go spend time with Aunt Jennifer! We had a great time just hanging out and we even got to go to the zoo. I think Aunt Jennifer and I had more fun than Colton, but maybe next year he will be able to appreciate it. Here are some pictures.
First getting there, he's ready to go!

Mr. Pelican

Aunt Jennifer and Colton

Momma and Colton

Colton not looking thrilled.

All the Amish, there were a lot of them!

He finally dozed off.
All in all it was a good weekend. We did have to cut it a little short on Sunday though because Colton was sick on Saturday night. Poor little guy had a fever. Even though he didn't feel that great he was still a trooper and tried to smile through his fever, runny nose and sore teeth! Thanks again Aunt Jennifer! We love you :)

~The Hiegels

No comments: