Monday, March 14, 2011

Awards

Here's some more recent pictures. Mark and I went out to his company's awards banquet. We had a great time while Aunt Jamie watched Colton. It was a much needed night out and we really enjoyed ourselves. I love getting all dressed up sometimes :) Plus, Mark won 2 awards that night. I'm so proud of him. He is great at what he does, and I'm so thankful that he's my husband. I am truly blessed. Its not very often that women get to stay at home with their babies anymore, and I'm just glad I have a husband who has stood up as the financial leader of our house so we can raise a family as God intended us to. Thanks Hubby :)
Getting ready to go out.

Our little family!
After our night out.
Colton napping on his dog.
Colton and his buddy Asher.
Going for a walk in the wagon!
In his toy basket.
Harley watching Colton tumble out of his basket!
Woops, think he lost his pants!
Hope you enjoyed!

~The Hiegels

No comments: