Before I get started tonight, I just wanted to say that I have my pictures on my computer, but I have just not got them in an album to put on the blog yet. We had a great time in Kentucky! I would pick up and move down there right away. It was so beautiful, so many pretty houses with acres and acres of land with lots of horses! I was in horse heaven. I will write more later on our trip, probably tomorrow. But tonight I dont have time as I have other things on the agenda. So, hopefully tomorrow I will have pictures up and a little note about our trip!
Until then, I have to say that I'm super excited that Mark and I have gone green! Now, don't get me wrong. I do NOT belive in global warming and all that hocus pocus, but I do believe in being environmentally friendly, as well as friendly to our own bodies! So...I have done aways with my chemical cleaners. From now on, it is water, vinegar, and baking soda! About 2 weeks ago I made my own cleaner with Water and Vinegar, and today I made my own window cleaner with Water, Vinegar, and a little dish soap. Then I used newspapers to wipe down my windows...and it worked amazing! I was so excited. No streaks at all, and I can recycle the newspaper when I'm done with it! WooHoo. Look at me go. Plus, I feel much better not using harmful chemicals anymore. You should all try it. It was simple, cheap, and smells so much better than bleach! Once you go green, you will never look back!
Well, that is all for tonight. I'm off to do some reading. Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment