Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stay Tuned

Thank you everyone who called to wish us a Happy Anniversary yesterday! As well as for the thoughtful cards. We appreciate all of you. Just wanted to let you all know that for our anniversary this year we are headed down to Kentucky! We're going to the Kentucky HORSE Park. As you all know, I'm super excited and think we're going to have a great time. After setting up the tent last night on our driveway, and determining that we can probably set it up without any casualties in the dark, we will be heading out tonight after work. Don't worry. I will be taking my camera to catch our adventures on film. So, stay tuned. I will be back later with pictures. We will be getting home Sunday evening and then I will be enjoying having next week off for Spring Break. I'm sure I will have plenty of time to upload my pictures. Have a good weekend, and we'll be back! Until next time.

Always, Jessica

No comments: