Sunday, August 30, 2009

17 Weeks 5 Days

I can hardly believe that we're almost at the half way point! The baby will be here before we know it. I had another appointment with the widwife last Friday, and it went great. I really liked her. I get to meet the other one at the next appointment. In 2 weeks we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. We're hoping that it will be obvious one way or another, and that the baby is cooperative! This weekend the baby got to ride his/her first horse, go to his/her first wedding, and dance the night away! It was a great weekend, and I have pictures to share. However, because I'm tired tonight I will only be putting a couple pictures up right now.

These are my current belly shots. Grandma Mundy said I'm getting Pudgy, but I like to think that the baby is :) Until next time.

Always, Jessica

No comments: