Monday, August 17, 2009

Tiger's Game

Here are some pictures from the Tiger's game on my new camera! The pictures at the plate are amazing considering I was sitting all the way in left field. Just look at that clarity. I love my new camera! Plus, the Tiger's won 1-0 with a homerun hit by Inge. It was a great game and we had a lot of fun! Scroll down to see a 14 week belly shot :)










Well, this is me at 14 weeks. See the little belly there? That was almost 2 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure its much bigger than that now. I think I grow a little bit every week. It's so exciting. I never thought I'd be this thrilled about being pregnant, but it's the most amazing thing I've ever been through. I can't wait to meet our baby :)

Until next time.
Always, Jessica



No comments: