Well, just a few short years with my family and look what we've turned him into! He now cuts wood...and yes folks, that is flannel and carhartts!
He also goes to Canada for a week long fishing trip with the guys.


And finally, he has gone somewhere I never thought he would...Hunting. Although he has not made it into the tree yet, he has already put up 2 deer stands with grandpa and started practicing with the bow. He even has a bow of his own! See below...


Looks like he's a pretty good shot too. Grandpa says getting that close would kill em every time. Before long I think I'll have some deer meat in my feezer :) And who knows what November 15th will bring (for you city folk, that would be opening day of gun season in our neck of the woods).Now I don't know about all of you, but I like this change in my hubby. He's sure becoming one heck of a "Man's Man," and I think it's HOT!
The Hiegels
1 comment:
Man he is sexy!
Post a Comment