It seems that the flu is taking over west Michigan. Not only are several schools closed in Calhoun County, but also Kalamazoo on up to Grand Rapids are closing due to illness. Since working in the school its a pretty exciting thing to have a snow day in the winter time, but I never thought I might have the opportunity to have a sick day! Although we have not called off yet, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe Thursday or Friday will be the lucky day! Only time will tell I suppose. I do know that yesterday there were 137 students out of school and we missed being closed by 1%. Today, however, there were more than 160 students out. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. I guess all I can do is wait. And cross my fingers. Maybe say a little prayer. :) Hey, everyone could use a sick day when they're not really sick every once in a while!

See that face? Even Harley thinks I deserve a day off :)
~The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment