Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Official

I finally graduated this weekend. Its been a long road, but I made it! After 3 different colleges, a couple of major changes, getting married, and having a baby I can say that it feels great to have accomplished something that I set my mind to a long time ago. Though I dont know what I'm going to do with my degree, I'm sure that some day I will figure that out. Right now I'm just going to enjoy being a mom, and keep praying about it. I'm sure the good Lord will point me in the direction that I'm supposed to go!

I'm so thankful that my baby boy, mom, grandma and sister were all able to come watch me on my big day. I really appreciate their love and support. I know there were others who wanted to be there, but couldn't (Mark, dad, grandma Mundy, and Aunt Linda). However, I know they are all still proud of me and wish they could have been with me. It truly meant a lot to have people I love there! Here are some pictures from the day.





Thanks again Colton, mom, Jennifer and grandma! I love you :)

1 comment:

Jessi from AXA said...

Congrats on your graduation Jess, but I think it's time for some new family pics and anecdotes :)