Wednesday, July 21, 2010

About Time!

Well I figured I had better stop being a slacker and update this blog. Aunt Linda has been bugging me for the last couple months about getting this thing updated, and after Mark's co-worker said I needed to update, I decided it was probably time. I'm sure everyone is dying to get more news on Colton...so here it is.

Colton is now 5 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is getting to be such a big boy now. Its amazing to see how much he has changed, not only in looks, but everything that he's doing now. He is now laughing and giggling and definitely recognizes him mommy and daddy. He's rolling over, eating his feet, drooling up a storm and is just an overall very happy baby. We absolutely adore him. He still doesnt sleep through the night, but thats ok..I don't mind getting up with him! However, everyone will be glad to know that he is finally in his own room. It took a little over 4 months, but he's there now. I was a little sad, but Mark was glad to give him the boot. haha


Here are some recent pictures of our little man.
Oh, and just to clarify...my little guy is still a booby man, and I figure I will be giving him the "best" milk (as my sista's in Georgia call it) until he's 18. That way it will save us some money. So, if this sight offends you, I don't mind if you don't look...or if you have to leave the room for once and not me!
~The Hiegels

1 comment:

Jessi from AXA said...

Thanks for the "shout out" Jess! :)