Monday, February 21, 2011

Mexico

We had a wonderful time in Mexico. The weather was perfect, the resort was beautiful, and the people were amazing. I love Mexico...the culture, the people, the language...pretty much everything about it. Except the drug cartels, but thankfully we didn't have any run ins with them :) It was a great vacation and we were all sad to come back home. Here's some pictures.
Colton taking a little snooze on our way to the resort.

Our Villa!

The Room.

Jen's room.

Colton and daddy at the pool!

One of many many iguana's.

Jen and I at the pool.

Mark and I at the pool.

Colton taking his daily nap at the pool.

The Beach...oh how I miss you.
These are just a few of the many pictures I have. The computer is moving ridiculously slow tonight so I will try to add more tomorrow.

~The Hiegels

No comments: