Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Boy

Since we will be in Mexico during Colton's birthday, we decided to celebrate today with a party. We made Colton's favorite dishes...homemade Mac-N-Cheese, spaghetti, and lasagna casserole. We also had a special mayonaise cake that I made which was my grandpa Mundy's favorite. I think that Colton approved. Here's some pics from the day.

Mmmmm Spaghetti!

Give me more!

Is that my Birthday Cake?

Yep it is!

He likes our singing.

Yumm!

He thinks its delicious!

He got all kinds of presents, but the best present of all was that he's going to be a big cousin! Twice in one year. His Aunt Jamie is having a baby and so is his Aunt Jennifer! We were all sooo excited. And shocked too. Here's how everyone found out the good news.

Oh, its a frame that says cousins.

Mom says, aww must be from Jamie.

Who's the mommy? Aunt Jennifer?

Yep! Mom is so suprised.

Dad's in shock.
We had an amazing day. Thank you to everyone who attended to make Colton's day special. I'll add more photos later, but this is it for now. Enjoy!

~The Hiegels

No comments: