Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dear Jasper

The other day I got an email and a call from my Aunt Linda, and she was NOT happy about my last post. She was very upset due to the fact that I wrote a blog that was "goat-bashing" as she called it. So I promised her that I would make this right. So here it goes...

Dear Jasper (the goat),

I want to take this time to apologize for making fun of you in my last post. I know that you didnt mean to jump on me and head-butt me in the leg, you were just hungry. It was silly for me to think otherwise. I mean, I get pretty cranky myself when I'm hungry, and I've even been known to stab a few hands if anyone has tried to take anything off of my plate.

I understand that goats already have a bad wrap because some people think they're useless. Well, I just wanted to say that I don't think you are useless. I'm always up for a good goat-burger! Just kidding. But anyways, goats make wonderful pets. Anytime I go to see Maggie your always standing at the gate to greet me and I really appreciate that.

I hope that you accept my apology. I think that everyone should have a goat in their life (especially Aunt Linda) ! See you soon.

Love, Jessica

There, as promised...an apology to Jasper. Happy now Aunt Linda??? :) I'm sorry that I was mean to the goat, it will never-ever-ever happen again. From this day forward there will be no more goat-bashing on here! I won't stand for it.

No comments: