Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey, It's Luigi

So I'm sure many of you enjoyed my post about the kid with the glasses from our class. Well, if that wasn't bad enough, you should have seen him walk into class today. Not only did we have the big, thick, safety-gargle looking glasses...but today we had all that PLUS denim bib-overalls. With racing stripes down the sides! Myself and the other parapro were sitting there with looks of shock and awe on our faces. I was waiting for another kid in our class, who just so happens to love Mario and Wario from Nintendo, to blurt out, "Hey! It's Luigi!" Because folks, that is exactly who walked into our classroom this morning. Needless to say it was a great start to our Monday morning.

Want to know how the day ended? I was sitting in the classroom getting the students ready to go home when another student, who is a little too into her German character right now, came into the classroom with a German-looking mustache drawn on her face! I asked her what she did to her face, and her reply was a simple, "It's a mustache!" Well of course it is, because that's what all girls in Jr. High are drawing on their faces right now. I thought it was funny, however, I'm sure when her mom got a look at that she was probably not as impressed.

Speaking of this same student. Last week in German class she got up from her desk, did a straight-legged march up to the teacher, did an about-face, tapped him on the shoulder, yelled out "guttentag!" handed the teacher her paper, and did her straight-legged march back to her seat to sit down. I thought it was hysterical. I think everyone needs a job like I have! Seriously, I can not make this stuff up!

That's all for tonight. Until next time.

Always, Jessica

No comments: