Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Sleepy

If I have any followers left I would be completely suprised. Seems that life keeps getting in the way of my blogging. I rarely have time to even sit down and relax, and the last thing I've been thinking about is blogging. Its been a busy week, and it will be a busy weekend. Mark is preparing for his Canadian fishing trip, and he's super excited. That's all he's talked about lately! It will be a fun time with the guys and hopefully they will bring back a lot of funny stories, like they usually do!

My plans for this next week are pretty simple. No cooking, and cereal every night! It doesn't get much better than that :) Also, on Sunday mom, Jen, and grandma are coming up to go to church with me and go shopping. I'm looking forward to that. Good thing I get paid on Friday!

Before I get going, I should let you all know I did everything on my checklist tonight:
~Played softball for the first time in a year...check!
~Struck out...check!
~Got hit in the shin...check!
~Slid into 3rd and got out...check!

Yes folks...Its going to be a loooooong season! Pray for me! Until next time.

Always, Jessica

No comments: