Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

So I see that I have been a COMPLETE slacker lately! My goodness, only 3 posts in April. I will try my hardest to update more often this month. Mark and I have been really busy lately though. I know I know, more excuses! Anyways, here's a quick update of what we've been up to. By the way, if this is a little short, its because I'm sitting in class right now! hehe Gotta do something to pass the time ;)

OK, in the last 3 weeks Mark and I have been on the go it seems. We went to Ann Arbor a couple weeks ago to watch Jamie get her Master's degree in Nursing, which was a great accomplishment. Congrats Jamie! This last weekend Mark and I volunteered at our church for the 2nd Saturday of the month work day. Our group worked out at Ft. Custer National Cemetary. We pretty much raked for about 3 1/2 hours straight. It was a looong day, especially considering it was raining for most of that time. After raking we went to Nina's (a Mexican restaurant in Augusta) with Dave and Jill. From there we proceeded to go home and nap for the next couple of hours. Then on Sunday mom and dad, grandpa and grandma came up to our house to go to church with us and we had a cookout. It was a great afternoon!

This weekend we hope to relax at home for a bit. Possibly get some yard work done. We'll have to see abou that one. I think that's about all that's been going on lately. It's going to get even busier in a little bit though. Only a couple more weeks until the guys are off to Canada! And I'm off to Madison, Wisconsin for a horse expo. I can hardly wait, and I know Mark is counting down the days until they leave. I'm looking foward to it as well. It'll be cereal for me for the week. WooHoo. I do love NOT cooking.

Well, that is all for me today. It was a busy day. I had to go on a field trip. I know, tough life. haha Actually, it will be a tough week. I have two more field trips this week. I love my job! Alright, until next time.

Always, Jessica

No comments: