Well, I don't have my new camera yet so I don't have any belly photos. However, I do have something a little better...ultrasound pics! WooHoo. Mark and I went to the Dr today and I had my first ultrasound. It was so much fun to see our little baby, who is about the size of a jalapeno. We got to hear the heartbeat which was very strong and loud at 154 beats. Plus, our baby was hamming it up for the camera so we got several good pics of the baby looking like he/she is waving at us. I am officially around 13 weeks now, and my due date is Feb 2nd. So, little baby Hiegel will be here before we know it. Here are some pics...


So, there is our baby. Not to get anyone's hopes up or anything, but the ultrasound tech said we might want to start thinking blue. Of course she's not 100% sure, that's just her initial findings! We will find out more when I'm 20 weeks. Only 7 more weeks to go. So, we had better get on deciding on a boy name just in case :)
Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment