Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tim the Tool-man Taylor helping to Welcome Baby G

WOW!!!!! Where has time gone. This is unbeleivable Jessica and I have not posted anything for over a month. Well my excuse is she just showed me how to log on and do this and her's is "BABY G." For those of you wondering what in the world that means Jessica and I are going to be parents if you haven't heard. We are super excited to be blessed with such a miracle even though it isn't here yet. The nickname for the baby came from the guys trip to Canada and Baby G's Chip Stand. Also alot of our girl names all start with G's, so it was only appropriate to call the baby "Baby G".

As for Tim the tool-man Taylor he showed up at our door and framed in our entire basement yesterday in 9 hours flat. It already looks incredible and pictures will be coming soon. A special Thank you to Dean Burlew and Grandpa Brueshaber for all of the help. I suppose this should do for now I will be helping to keep things up to date with Jessica being busy.

A recap since last post
1) Having a baby
2) Going to be parents
3) Finishing the basement
4) Jessica got peed on at work
5) Jessica got spit on at work
6)Mark fixed Jess's muffler all on his own
7) Loving the Lord and all he has blessed us with

No comments: