Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quick Update

I haven't felt like blogging lately. I've been a little tired lately as well as having an extremely stressful week at work. I wanted to give everyone who was wondering, a little update on Kate. It looks like after the MRI, our prayers are working. They found that there has been a significant reduction in the size of the tumor! She is by no means out of the woods yet, but this is clearly God working. Next Tuesday Kate will be starting another round of chemo where she will be placed in the hospital for a month. We're still praying that there will be no long-term side affects as this next round is extremely aggressive.

I don't know why God has put this family in my mind, but I will continue to pray for them. I guess I always knew about children with cancer, but I've never been affected by it before. For some reason this little girl has taken ahold of my heart, and I believe God put her there for a reason. I'm not sure what that is yet, but I'm hoping to have God reveal that to me. Until then, I will stay steadfast in my prayers.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

~The Hiegels

No comments: