I know its been a while again. I'm still around, just too tired to post lately. Either that or far too busy. I will try to post tomorrow night with a little longer blog, but for tonight I'm going to go station myself in front of the tv and watch Criminal Minds :) I can hardly wait! WooHoo. I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow of the growing belly, and then of course I will have some wedding pictures after this weekend. My little sister is getting married! Crazy stuff. I hope I don't look too much like a whale in my dress :) I go Friday to see if it fits. I guess Baby Pablo has been eating too much because the dress had to be let out a little bit. hehe Well, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow night. For tonight though, I'm outta here!
The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment