Mark and I had a guy out from church today who gave us an estimate on doing a cement patio in our backyard. We decided that it would be a good deal, so hopefully this week we will officially have a new patio! Yay, I am soooo excited. I can't wait to be able to actually use our backyard for something other than a place for Harley to take a dump in! Plus we decided that thanks to my super boobs (that was for you Wade LOL), and due to the fact that we've saved about $200 a month on the cost of formula that we can put that money toward making our backyard a fun place to hang out. Not only will we have a place for our patio set, but we can move our grill off the porch, and maybe put a little table on the deck. And all I have to do is paint my FREE airondondeck chairs that I got on the side of the road, put a fire pit back there, and we will be all set. I can just see all the possibilities!
Also, Colton is 7 months old now! Can you believe that!?! He's getting so big. At his baby checkup last week he was 18.5 lbs, 27 in long, and apparantly his head is in the 95%. I guess thats why he falls over sometimes! haha He has a big melon! He sits up all by himself now, rolls all over the place, has a hint of a bottom tooth that's through now, and gabbers up a storm. He's getting to be so much fun, and just loves Harley and Stella. He gets a huge smile on his face every time he sees them. They're starting to take an interest in him as well. Its cute to see all the kiddos getting along.
 |
Look at that face! I Love it!
|
 |
| At the Fair with his Momma! |
 |
| Daddy putting him on the hood of a big ole tractor! |
 |
| At the lake being held by Great Aunt Robin! |
 |
| Seriously mom? More pictures!?! |
 |
What a Happy Baby! |
I am so thankful that my husband is amazing, and he's given me this chance to stay at home with Colton. I am loving every bit of being a stay at home mom. God has definitely blessed us and I just praise Him and thank Him every day for making this possible for our family.
~The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment