I don't know what the rules are at your house, but here in the Hiegel House we have an open door policy. If you want to come visit, come on over. If you want to stay a weekend...sure, give us a call! We love to have visitors. Not getting enough Colton time? Let us know and drive on out to Battle Creek. We've been gone so much this summer that we're ready to be at home, and I want to let everyone know that you do NOT need a formal invitation to come visit us. As long as we know your coming that's all that matters.
Just thought I would throw that out there. Driving and visiting work both ways :)
And who wouldnt want to come see this face?
Oh, and just to give a heads up...we are going to try to pick out a weekend to have a cookout at our house for Mark's Birthday. Let us know if any weekend doesn't work out. Thanks!
~The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment