Yesterday we celebrated Colton's 2nd Birthday. Thank you to everyone who came to help celebrate and for all the gifts. I'm so thankful for everyone who helped us get a start on his Big Boy Room! Thanks to mom and dad he has a new Big Boy Bed, and he's so excited about it. He even slept in it all last night. Not sure if its a fluke or not, but so far he's doing great. And he loves his sheets from his Grandma and Grandpa Hiegel. I can't wait to get moved into our house so that we can get his room decorated, its going to be so cute!
Since Colton is so into horses and cows, its only fitting that we would throw him a Cowboy Party. Here's some pictures from the day.
 |
| Colton waiting very patiently to open his gifts. |
 |
| Grandpa Hiegel, Brent, Viviana, Noah and Auntie J watching Colton. |
 |
| Aunt Linda, Dean, Grandma and Tucker watching Colton open gifts. |
 |
| Colton's delicious Cowboy cake! |
 |
| Colton Praying for his cake. |
 |
| Mommy, Daddy and Colton. |
 |
| Double Kiss! Colton's favorite. |
 |
| The decorations. |
 |
| Colton's new Cowboy hat! |
 |
| Colton and Viviana playing in Colton's bed frame. |
 |
| Colton excited about his new bed. |
 |
| Getting ready for bed. |
 |
| Jen and I with our babies! |
 |
| The proud grandparents of 2, soon to be 3! |
 |
Mommy, daddy and Colton :)
|
We really had a great day. I can't believe my baby is already 2. I'm so thankful that God chose me to be his mommy. Being a parent is the greatest gift and I feel so blessed :) We can't wait to meet our new little one and neither can his or her Big Brother. I think Colton will be a great Big Brother! Only a few more weeks now!
~The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment