Almost a week ago we got to meet our new nephew and Colton's newest cousin. I can't believe that he's going to be 2 weeks old this coming Sunday. Its amazing how quickly time goes when you add a little one to the bunch. Here's a couple of pictures from our first meeting with Liam. And boy is he stinkin cute!
 |
| Me and the boys! |
 |
| Uncle Mark and baby Liam! |
 |
Colton, the proud big cousin :)
|
It does my heart so good to see Colton with his little cousins. He is such a good big cousin and I can't wait to see how he is with our new addition. If he does half as well with the new baby as he does with his cousins then we won't have anything to worry about. We only have to wait a couple more months, and we're all getting very excited! Especially Colton. He's so cute. Between reading his new Big Brother book and pressing on my belly saying, "wake up baby, wake up!" I think he's going to be ready to meet this new little one. He's such a good boy and we love him so much. I can only imagine how much more love we will have in our house once we have a new baby.
~The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment