Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beware of the Big Scary Horse Eater!!!

I know that most of you think this just looks like a harmless, little kid's toy. Well, let me be the first to tell you, it is actually a huge ball that eats horses! Can you believe it!?! This is what
Maggie seems to think anyways! The people whose house I board her at happen to have one of these toys. All I have to say is that I'm so glad that I wasn't riding her today when the kids started rolling that thing around the yard! Her head went up, every muscle in her body was tense, and she was about to take off at any second. Once she got over the fact that the thing was not out to kill her, she decided that it really wasn't that bad. You would think that a horse that is about 1100lbs they would not be afraid of soemthing like this. Horses are so silly though. They are like chickens trapped in horse bodies. Hmmm, that would be an interesting picture.
Speaking of pictures, here are some new pictures of Maggie, courtesy of Mark's mom and dad who came out to see us on Sunday. They came to see Maggie and we went to a nice dinner. Thanks again for coming to visit!

See Aunt Linda, she's not starving, and she's white too! I just love her! Everyone will be happy to know that this year, the #1 item on my Christmas List is no longer a horse. Mom, dad you can breath a sigh of relief. Now all I need is horse stuff! I know, its like a never ending cycle with me.
I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has been praying for my cousin. She is now out of the hospital and home. She has to take it easy, but is feeling much better! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, they were much needed and much appreciated.
Well everyone, this is all I have for tonight. I'm off to watch some Parelli Natural Horsemanship! Until next time.
Always, Jessica

1 comment:

Dave and Jill said...

cute pictures!! I'm glad to hear that your cousin is home!