I know it's a day late, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that everyone was able to spend a day with family and loved ones. Mark and I have been at Mark's parents since Wednesday, and its been a nice time and very relaxing. Last night we even got to see Dave and Matt. Of course, the boys played video games until about 1AM and I slept on the couch like I usually do. It was a typical night for us.
Please keep Mark's grandpa in your prayers as he is still in the hospital and not doing that great at the moment. God can work miracles though, so please keep praying!
Romans 14:8 "If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
Well that is all for now. It's almost 11 and I'm still in my Pj's! I hope everyone has a great day whether your hanging out at home, working, or being a shopaholic like Mom, Grandma and Aunt Linda! Everyone be safe on the roads and let's get ready for Christmas! yay! Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment