So last night at drama for Impact we were talking to one of our girls (feel free to look back in September for my posing about the same girl). Anyways, did you know she has had like seven boyfriends already? In the 6th grade! I dont know about you, but I dont think I've had that many in my whole life. It was funny though, she was flirting with another boy in our class, and we mentioned to her that maybe she should play hard to get. Well, she said that she triend that before with her ex-boyfriend and it didn't work, and that's why he's her ex-boyfriend. Oh the drama of being in Middle School again. Those were the good ole days!
Trust me, now that I work in a Middle School I feel so old and worn out. I mean, these kids have energy to last them all day long while I'm about to zonk out in 2nd hour Math class! Mark informed me tonight that I'm still young, and I need to act like it (this was after I told him I didnt know if I wanted to go to his Volleyball game tonight because I'm tired). He doenst have to wake up at 5:30AM though either!
For all of those worndering how the new job is going, I am loving it. I thought it might be fun to post a couple quotes I hear from the kids...
"Ms Heagle, I cannot kiss you" ME -No, no you can't "I'm not allowed to kiss the teacher!" ME-That's right, no kissing teachers
"Oh, I wish I could be a Kirby vacuum for a day!"
"I have a philosophy...Happy is good and Angry is bad, and right now I'm really, really ANGRY!"
This is what was said when telling our student that she can't hit the radio with a hockey stick -"But in Japan when the radio is not working they bash it with a hockey stick!" Of course they do, silly us!
Well those were just a few. Oh, to be in the mind of an autistic child. I'll bet at times it's great fun!
That is all for tonight. Please say a prayer for Mark's Grandpa Allessio. He's in the hospital and not doing great. Thank you! Until next time.
Always, Jessica
"My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge."
Psalm 62:7
No comments:
Post a Comment