Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside

That is my favorite Christmas song of all time, and it certainly applies to this weather we are having this week. BRRRR! It is definitely not normal to have to run accross the street to get the mail because your skin is burning from the cold, and don't even think about smiling while your out there or your lips might stick to your teeth! On an up note, apparantely its supposed to be in the 40's in the coming week or two. Who would have thought, and how wonderful will that be? All this snow we've been getting, probably about 2 feet or so will start MELTING. Where in the heck is it gonna go? I have a feeling it will not be a good thing to have weather that warm. There's only one thing we can link this to....Global Warming. HaHa and here I thought global warming was just a hoax so that Al Gore could becoming a billionaire. Silly me. For those of you who are wondering, that was just sarcasm...I definitely still think it's a scam!

Aside from the weather Mark and I had a great weekend. We had a Christmas Party Friday night with the girls from Comerica, and then Saturday we headed out to have Christmas with Mark's family. We were with the Allesio's on Saturday and the Hiegel's on Sunday. It was great to see everyone, and we even got to see Matt and Dave! Of course, who can forget that Matt and I won the Euchre game as well. All thanks to Dave not paying a bit of attention to the cards he's throwing I was able to squeak out a loner and we beat them by 1. Ah, the look on Mark's face was priceless. As you all know I'm not a fan of games, but when I play I play to win. And I especially love to beat Mark at any game! haha

Well we have another busy week. Tonight we're heading down to Mom and Dad's where we will have Christmas with the Mundy's tomorrow night and then we will be heading home on Christmas day. Then Friday we will be going back to Detroit for the day to watch the Motor City Bowl. So, I'm off to get ready for the day. Until next time.

Always, Jessica

No comments: