



In that last picture if your thinking that he has snowballs ALL Over Himself you would be correct! He was COVERED in snowballs. It was so funny. You can see he was trying to lick himself to help get them off of him. We finally just gave up and put him back inside. No worries though, it all melted and he's back to normal though. He left to go next door to play with his friend Frado (a Black Lab) and came home looking like that. Crazy boy. Takes after his dad.
Mark and I have had a busy coulpe of weeks. Last Friday we had Mark's work Christmas party in East Lansing which was a lot of fun, and from there we headed up to Mt Pleasant to stay with Wendi and Josh. We had a ton of fun! It was so nice to hang out with them and stay in their nice new house! It was also very relaxing, I believe we were all in our PJ's until about mid-afternoon on Saturday.
On Wednesday this week we finally finished up our Christmas shopping. It was pretty easy seems how everyone is getting a lump of coal. Just kidding. Just Mark and Harley. They're on the naughty list.
Thursday was so much fun at school. Everyone was planning for a snow day on Friday so we had a Christmas party for the kids a day early. It was great fun and there's never a dull moment, that's for sure. In fact, I even got a stocking and a box of chocolates from a kid in the class. He said he got me them because "He knew chocolate was my favorite, and he thinks that I'm pretty, and that I help him the most with his work so he wanted to get me chocolates instead of a fleece blanket." It was really cute.
Well, that is about all for the moment. Tomorrow we're on the road again to Mark's parents. Samantha will be babysitting then we will be home Monday. If I don't get another chance I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Don't forget to remember the reason for the season. Jesus Loves You!
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment