Another week has passed and Colton is growing like a weed! He has now busted out of his newborn clothes and is wearing 3 month size clothes. I can't believe how big he is getting. Before long his little legs will be shooting off the bed while I'm feeding him! He is starting to show his little personality and its been a lot of fun to see. We're starting to see smiles more often and he's starting to recognize Mark and I now, and he's working on those vocal cords. Thankfully not by screaming, but by making all kinds of fun sounds! Here are some current pictures of the little guy.



Colton in his new Moby wrap. Its wonderful! He fall asleep everytime :)

I should also mention that he is now rolling over consistently. Almost as soon as we put him on his belly he flips right over to his back. It makes belly time quite difficult. Before we know it he'll be crawling around and getting into everything!
~The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment