Monday, March 29, 2010

God's Love

I think its impossible to fully grasp how much our Heavenly Father loves us, but for the first time in my life I have gotten a small glimpse of His love through my son. It is absolutely amazing how much I am in love with this little guy! I mean, I love my husband with all my heart, I love my parents, and my family...but I really love my child. He's just this amazing little being that has totally rocked my world. I would do anything for him, including die for him. I can't imagine how God felt seeing His son on the cross to die for our sins. It breaks my heart to just hear my little guy cry, I can't imagine how I would feel if something terrible happened to him.

I thank God for my child every single day and I'm so thankful he chose Mark and I to be his parents. He is amazing and so is God's love! I couldnt be happier :)


~The Hiegels

No comments: