Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 Hours

Last night our little guy slept for 8 whole hours in a row! I'm not holding my breath that this will be a regular occurance, but I figured I need to celebrate the little victories!

Yesterday Colton had a big day. He went to my Dr Apt with me and then he went to my classroom to meet all my students. I think he had a good time. One of the boys tried to give Colton his name, which was really cute. He also sang to Colton and did "This Little Piggy" with his toes. It was very cute. The kids seemed to really enjoy him. I will try to take him back sooner than later. It was fun!

I can't believe that he is going to be 6 weeks old already on Thursday. He is growing so fast. Today I went out shopping and decided to just take him in his car seat and what a mistake that turned out to be! He is chunking up and it made carrying him quite difficult. But we made it and my arm is still in tact. Another month and I dont think carrying him in that car seat will be a possibility.

Well that is all to report tonight. I'm off to enjoy some reading time.


My Little Man and I napping together the other day!

~The Hiegels

No comments: