Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And a Month Later

Christmas was almost a month ago now, but I wanted to put some pictures up from our Christmas together. We had a great time. Christmas eve we spent opening gifts with Andrea, going to church together, and then going to my grandma Mundy's to celebrate. Then on Christmas morning we celebrated with my family and that afternoon we drove out to be with Mark's family. Holidays are always very exhausting, and this one was no exception. Especially since we all got sick at the end of everything. Well, most of us did anyways, except for Colton. I swear that boy has a great immune system. Must have been all that good milk he got from his mama :) Here's some pictures from our Christmas.

Celebrating with Andrea.

Colton opening his train.

Colton's new Big Brother book.

The girls...and Colton!

5 Genearations.

Christmas Morning.

Mark and Kevin checking out their new gear!

Colton with Grandma Hiegel and Viviana.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Next year ours will look a little different with all the new babies, but it should be a great time. And I'll just apologize in advance if my child is the one who ruins "Santa" for yours :)

~The Hiegels

No comments: