Monday, January 16, 2012

Liam is Here!

I am officially an Aunt again, and I'm sooo excited. Liam entered the world Jan 15th at 6:55 PM. He was 7 lbs 2 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. And he is so precious! Here's some pictures to prove it.

Look at those cheeks. Can't wait to squeeze them :)

Happy new mama.

Proud Papa.

The excited new grandparents.

Yesterday Colton was in denial that Aunt Jen had a baby. Everytime I talked to him about it he kept saying "no!" Then this morning I told him that Aunt Jen had a baby and he said "Yes!" And when I asked him what the baby's name was he said, "Liam!" It was so cute. I'm sure he will be a great big cousin. As well as a great big brother in only a couple of months. He's such a great little helper I have no doubt that he will be a good big brother and cousin :)

Here he is carrying the ladder to help take off the lights.

Here he is on his way up that ladder!

He just wants to help out daddy like a big boy.

~The Hiegels

No comments: