I am so excited, Mark and I are headed to Chicago! I can't wait for a weekend away. We have to run some errands today, and I think I might be going to look at a dress for Aunt Linda's wedding, plus a dress to wear to a work function for Axa so I'm exicted about that as well. I love dress shopping, and I love having today off work. WooHoo! Even though its cloudy and dreary outside I can feel it's going to be a good day.
Last night Mark and I met up with Jack, one of mom and dad's friends, to go watch Lakeview play Coldwater in a very exciting basketball game. Lakeview ended up losing to Coldwater by 2 points in overtime. The game had us on the edge of our seat practically the whole time. It was definitely kind of weird to be at a high school sporting event though. I haven't seen a high school game in years. Plus, I've been out of high school now going on 7 years. My goodness!
I'm starting to know what it feels like to be getting old. How depressing. Plus, I'm starting to get gray hair! As Jill so joyfully pointed out to me in our last volleyball game. She was standing on the tower reffing, and I was below her keeping score when I hear "Is that a GRAY hair I see down there???" "Who Me?" Yes, it's true. It was me. I thought I pulled that hair out on my birthday, but I guess it's back. Grrr. Thanks a lot mom for the great genetics! I blame you for the early gray's! And I don't even have kids yet. By the time we have kids I'm going to be gray and Mark's gonna be bald. What a pair we make. I guess I'm going to have to go back to blond hair!
Well, I'm off. We have a list of things to accomplish today and the day isn't getting any younger (kind of like me I guess). Anyways. I'll be back in a couple of days hopefully with pictures! I hope everyone has a great weekend, I know we will.
Always, Jessica
1 comment:
Ooohhhh... I'm sorry about the grey hair!!! I shouldn't have said anything, but I was up on the ladder, and it was just a perfect spot for noticing! hahaha. ;)
Post a Comment