Mark and I had a great Valentine's weekend. On Friday when we got out of work we had dinner with Dave and Jill at Champ's which was really yummy and we havent been there in a long time. Then from there we met up with Tj and Andrea at the church to go to the "Ultimate Date Night." We had a great time. It was basically a couple who did stand up comedy and they were certainly funny. It was nice to actually hear a stand-up comedy routine that didn't drop an F-bomb every other word.
On Saturday our parents came into town so we could all go out to dinner. After going to Red Lobster and Lone Star and not staying there because it was a 2 - 2 1/2 hour wait we ended up at the Hunt Club. We had a great meal and ended the night watching the movie Pride and Glory. It was a nice Valentine's Day. I made Mark a cheesecake and got him his favorite pop (Stewart's Orange Cream Sicle), and he wrote me a nice letter, left notes around the house about what he loves about me, and got me flowers and a balloon! I have a very sweet and thoughtful husband :)
Today was a typical Sunday. We went to church, watched a movie, napped on the couch and played Volleyball. We only played with 5 and I was feeling how out of shape I am! Whew. Well, thats all for tonight. It's time for Desperate Housewives! Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment