Friday, February 6, 2009

Tessa's Ordeal

Good Evening everyone, I'm back. I've been out sick all week now. I've pretty much been sitting on my butt on the couch for the last few days. I didn't even feel like picking up the computer to blog. However, tonight I read a story that touched my heart and I wanted to pass it along real quickly. I encourage everyone to please read this and consider helping this woman out. This story is about her beloved mule who was tortured and abused by someone who was supposed to be a reputable "trainer." It is heart-breaking and sickening what happened and I think there is a special place reserved in hell for anyone who abuses animals. *Warning* there are some very graphic photos on here, but you will be warned before you click on them. So, here is the link. http://www.freewebs.com/tessasordeal/index.htm Even if you dont feel inclined to send a letter to the humane society, please just be aware that stuff like this happens all the time, and horses are one of the most abused animals that there are. Its really a shame that these beautiful creatures are treated so horribly sometimes. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Always, Jessica

No comments: