So it has seemed like a super long week. It wasn't as short as last week seems how I missed 2 1/2 days, but thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Its going to be an easy day at school because we're watching a movie and having popcorn for Valentine's Day so that should be a lot of fun. Then tomorrow night we're going for a date night at the church to watch some stand up comedians. I'm sure it will be a great time!
Today was an interesting day. I love my job and I love the kids, but some days I just have to laugh because sometimes its just soooo hectic! *Warning* The following stories will most likely be more appreciated by women. Men, you might want to tune out! With that being said I'll continue.
Every Thursday we take the kids to Croyden, which is basically just the special ed school in K-Zoo. Anyways, one girl in our class isn't a big fan of showering so we make her shower on Thursdays. Usually I dont go with the class to Croyden, but I think that I will be going with them now. I went today though and my duty was so make sure our girl showered. I knew it would be interesting as soon as she came into the classroom in the morning and said, "Mrs Hiegel, I can't shower today! I'm on my period!!!" Oh Boy I thought, this will be fun. Once we got to Croyden I found out just how un-modest our girl was. Before I knew it she was stripped down, ready to shower, and complaining that she didn't have a replacement pad. That's right. Oh Boy, again. Well, I got her showered and she actually didn't put up too much of a fight, thank goodness (maybe its because I gave her chocolate for a reward)! Once we were dried off I look over to see her sitting on the bench with her saying, "Mrs Hiegel, I can't use this pad, I need one with wings on it!!!!" It was entertaining to say the least. Needless to say I walked out of the locker room exhausted and soaking wet from my knees down! There is NEVER a dull moment at my job, that's for sure!
On that note, thats all for tonight. Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment