Well after another week off, I'm back again. Unfortunately, I can't seem to shake whatever is going around with this sickness. After being to the Dr and back and not really getting any answers, apparantly I have a virus. After 4 days of having a fever and not feeling well at all I'm finally starting to feel better! So, after much rest, some nasty cough syrup, and some viatmins I'm back in the game! However, because I was on strike this week I had a TON of laundry to catch up on today! My goodness I think that 5 loads is more than enough. I dont even know what Mark and I were wearing after seeing all those clothes in there.
Now I'm just sitting here watching the Oscars and waiting for Mark to get home from volleyball. What an exciting life I lead. I have to say it makes me sick how these women are wearing dresses that cost probably more than what I make in a year! Now I'm reminded of why I don't ever go to the movies. Talk about a bunch of over-rated, snobby actors! It may sound like I'm jealous, but really I'm not. I wouldnt trade the life I live with any one of them.
Well, thats all for tonight. I think the cough syrup is starting to kick in. As soon as it did last night I'm pretty sure I was passed out and drueling on myself! I would hate for that to happen on Mark's computer. I dont think he would be very happy. Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment