He was able to start PT today and will have that to go to a few times a week until he starts getting stronger. He's also walking now (with a walker) but walking nonetheless! He's never been so thankful for something as simple as walking before. There are so many things we take for granted on a daily basis, and if there is one thing we have learned it is to give thanks for everything because you never know when you will be without it. We both just want to thank everyone for all their love, support and prayers. It has meant everything to us to be with people who care so much. So, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you everyone for being here during this time.
Some specific prayer requests would be:
A full and speedy recovery.
That Mark will not get too discouraged during the healing process.
That our baby boy will hold off coming at least another week so we can rest and regroup together.
That Mark will be strong enough to be there to help support me when our baby is born.
I will pass on more as I think of them, but for tonight that is all. Thank you again for everything!
Also, because my Aunt Linda has been begging me for pictures for several weeks now, here are some belly shots! I can't believe how much I've grown, and I can't wait to meet this little/big guy I've been carrying around for 9 months now!
This is about 34 weeks
This one is about 35 weeks.
And this is 38 weeks! Whew. Almost there.With Love,
The Hiegels
2 comments:
what a beautiful sight! My wife and her belly...how cute she is!
We've been praying for Mark ever since we heard about your situation from Dave and Jill (I'm Dave's sister) I'm glad to hear that Mark is home and recovering. I will be praying specifically that the baby hangs on for another week--I can understand that request, we are pregnant in mid-Feb with our third, and having Dad feeling stronger will be good for the whole family!! We'll continue to pray for a full recovery and a healthy baby! Esther
Post a Comment