Mark is still doing great! He continues to improve on a daily basis now. He has went from not walking at all, to using a walker, and now walking on his own. Sure, he's a little unblaanced at times, but what a remarkable improvement. I'm so happy that he's well on his way to a full recovery now. He even went to the gym with me last night and helped to do some painting in the basement tonight! Thank you for your continued prayers. He still has a lot of PT and recovering to do, but all things are possible through God!
Some other good news to pass on...Mark got baptized on Sunday! He has been thinking about it for quite some time now and finally took the plunge. One of our best friends, Tj, was able to baptize Mark and it was very exciting and emotional. I'm so proud of him for expressing outwardly a decision he had made inwardly a few years ago.
Well, it should be any day now until the baby arrives. We're so excited and can hardly wait. Thanks to my dad and Jack we now have a finished basement as of tonight (except for carpet), the nursery is in order, and our bags are all packed. All we have to do is wait for our little one to get here. At first I thought a couple days late would be ok, but I'm shooting for Thursday of this week now. After school of course. I decided that I'm ready to meet this guy and reclaim my body! Also, Thursday would be a good day because we dont have school Friday and it would be like a free maternity day :) So, pray for Thursday after school!
That is all I have for tonight. I'll be in touch!
The Hiegels
No comments:
Post a Comment