Thursday, October 23, 2008

Everyone Meet Maggie Bright

I would like everyone to meet my new horse! Her name is Maggie Bright, but I call her Mags for short. She's a 14 year old Appaloosa mare. I met her at the beginning of the month, and everyone who knows me, knows I can't resist having a horse in my life. So she's my new partner. I found a place to keep her just 15 minuntes from our house, and she already has a boyfriend there, a handsome lil Paint gelding named Kody. It was love at first sight. She was moved down here on Sunday and we're becoming fast friends. I'm sure it helps that she gets lots of treats from me! I can't help it, she's got such a sweet face, how can I not spoil her? Anyways, here are some pictures of her. Don't let this picture fool you. Its not the most flattering picture, I will have to get more soon. She's a little dirty in this, and pictures definitely don't do her justice. But here are a couple more as well.

The last one on here is Kody. I see why she's so attracted to him! Well anyways, I'm just very excited about having a horse in my life again and I wanted to share. Much to some's dismay, I will most likely never grow out of my love for horses. There is just something about them that captivates me, and I feel empty inside without one! So, sorry dad but I couldnt help it. I guess now you can get your 4-door truck. Just don't tell mom ;) Ok, thats all for now, Grey's Anatomy is on soon. Scroll down and there is another new post! I've been busy tonight. Until next time.

Always, Jessica



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, Mike and I are sooooo very excite for you. I know how happy you are. We can't wait to see your Maggie. Love you chris

Dave and Jill said...

I was wondering how Mags was doing!!