Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why I Love my Husband

So the other morning I was getting ready and Mark and I were talking. I'm not sure how the subject got brought up, but I told him that I loved him sooo much. He asked why I loved him that much, and I said "because you love me more than anyone else ever could." Apparantly he didn't like that answer, and I needed to make it up to him by writing a blog on all the reasons why I love him. So, here it goes...

1) He puts up with my love of animals, which is very very important to me!
2) He is working on his relationship with God and trying to become the husband that he was meant to be! I admire that about him!
3) He is always looking out for other people
4) He's compassionate
5) He's funny
6) He does the "butt dance" if you've never seen it, you should!
7) He loves his family/our family more than anything
8) He brings the mail in
9) He takes out the trash
10) He makes my lunch because I never have time
11) He helps me clean the house!
12) He's usually always in a good mood (that balances out my crabbiness) hehe
13) He's sensitive and not afraid to cry (hope he's not reading this)
14) He let me get a dog and a cat, whom I adore
15) He's getting used to the fact that Aunt Linda and I talk at least once a week...for a very long time...and he doesnt get upset anymore :)
16) Even when I'm really mad at him, all he has to do is laugh at me and I usually end up laughing too
17) He doesnt mind that I change my mind at least once a day on what I want to be when I grow up
18) He suprised me this weekend and took me to a Cider Mill, I love when he does stuff like that!
19) Even though I dont always think so...he always tells me that I'm beautiful
20) He respects me and other people
21) He cooks dinner sometimes and does the dishes too!
22) He knows that I have a passion for horses, so he's willing to let me have one, even if they're not his favorite
23) He is a very very hard worker and does amazing at what he does
24) He's working out right now, getting buff, so I like that too!
25) Last but not least...He loves me more than anyone else ever could!


There...I think that list is sufficient. Now that you are all thoroughly disgusted, I wont put you through that again! hehe But on a serious note, I thank God for Mark daily. He's amazing and I'm very lucky to have him. Of course we fight, but who doesn't. At the end of the day I married my best friend, and God-willing I will be with him till we're old and gray. Well, I'll be gray...he will be bald!




"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
John 13:34-35
Hope you enjoyed! Until next time.
Always, Jessica

No comments: