
We tried to get a picture of the two of us, and of course the camera died. I definitely take after my mom! Just kidding mom, love you!
Anyways, on to Cedar Point. We had a blast! The weather was beautiful the entire weekend. Friday night we went into the park and rode all the big rides, Saturday was a girl's day at the campground while the guys had a day on the gold course. Then Sunday we were back in the park all day long. It was so much fun. The only downside was getting stood up by Dave and Jill. I'm just joking! Jill unfotunately got really sick a couple of days before we were supposed to leave and they werent able to come with us. Its probably a good thing, because Cedar Point is definitely a place you want to be healthy when you go. We did so much walking. I think on Sunday in the park we walked about 15 miles or so. Here's a picture of the group of us.
In the back row is Kevin (Jen's fiance), Jack, Mike (Mark's dad), My dad, and Mark, in the front is Brenda (Jack's wife), Jen, Mom, Chris (Mark's mom), and Me! Uncle Jim and his girlfriend Kim were there as well, but they were the ones taking the picture.




I didnt actually take my camera into the park because it was really hot and that didnt leave me with any extra pockets. They dont let you take your camera on the rides, so I had to leave it behind. We did get a great picture on the Dragster though with the whole group, minus Mike and Chris because they had already went home. But it turned out really well. Like I said before, we had so much fun! Hopefully next year we will be able to have Jill and Dave come with us. Unless she gets "sick" again ;) Kidding again, she was really bummed. But she told me I could run it in that she didnt get to go...so thats what I'm doing!
Well, on another note. We have our first drama production this Sunday for Impact, and we're really looking forward to it, our kids are so much fun! Let's see..I also got a new job! WooHoo. I'm now going to be a para-pro for a school in Portage. I'm super excited. I mean I looooove Comerica and all, but it's time to move on! There will be things I will miss there like the people I like, and well...like Chris would say "EH, I'm over it!" I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.
For those of you wondering how Mark is, he's doing well too! He's actually still working out. Thats where he is tonight. I'm proud of him. But he joined the gym, so now he has to use it! He feels much better too, and gets bigger and stronger every day. Trust me, he flexes every single morning and asks me if I think he's getting bigger. I think its about time for another picture to track his progress!
Well folks, that is all for tonight. I have to do some cleaning since we will be gone again all weekend. Plus, Grey's Anatomy is on tonight and I cant miss that! Until next time!
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Romans 12:11
Always, Jessica
1 comment:
Don't worry, I can take the heat!! ha.
Congratulations on your new job!!!!
Post a Comment