The countdown is definitely on now. Only 4 more days until Cedar Point!!! We are sooo excited. Especially since we're gonna have some newbie's with us ;) Jill and Dave! Can you believe they've never been to cedar point!?! Just wait till they get on this bad boy!

Yep, thats right...the Top Thrill Dragster. It goes from 0 to 120 in approximately 4 seconds, then takes you up 420 feet and drops you 400, its so fast that you barely know what hit you! WooHoo, better hold on for dear life. You know I'll be screaming like a girl. Oh wait, I am a girl! So anyways, its going to be a good time. It doesn't get much better than hanging out with family and friends for a weekend of chills and thrills. The one trip we look forward to every year, so much so that we start looking forward to the following year the day after its over. Jill and Dave, we promise you will not be disappointed!
Well, I have to get going for tonight. Prisonbreak is on in 15 minutes and I must prepare! I hope everyone had a great weekend and I promise to post more this week!
"Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life."
1 Timothy 6:17-19
1 Timothy 6:17-19
Great verse, so that we may not forget whats important in life...and it isnt money! Until next time!
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment