Of work that is! Today I had orientation for my new job which I start next Monday. I'm really excited. Its going to be such a fun job. I'm sure there will be days that will be stressful, but its got to be better than what I'm doing right now. Besides, I get 22 paid holidays and summers off. Now that is something I'm looking forward too. The only thing better will be when I'm a stay at home wife! haha Just kidding.
I love Wednesdays, everyone knows what that means. Criminal Minds! Right Aunt Linda? Iknow she's watching as well. The good thing is that Mark is home tonight, that means I wont have to go to bed alone and have nightmares.
Well, all is well in the Hiegel household. I dont have anything more to say really. I'm exhausted! I do have pictures from the weekend, hopefully I can upload them tomorrow. For now I'm signing off. Until next time.
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment