
This is what I looked like all day Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure what happened. I had what I thought was a zit under my skin. Well, I decided to investigate and poke and prod my lip. That was a bad idea, because this is what happened to me! It hurt sooo bad, and looked ridiculous too. I was willing to do anything that day to relieve the pressure. The Dr told me he would not take a scalpel to it no matter how much I begged. He did send me to another Dr, and they put me on antibiotics. They dont really know what happened to me. It was either some kind of bug bite, or an infection of some sort. No, it was not from Mark hitting me! All I know is that my lip is finally back to its normal size now. Thank goodness! I got quite a few stares from people, thats for sure!

So needless to say, we dont have the best luck. However, we do love our animals. So no matter what kind of vet bills we get, its all worth it!
Aside from the whole lip thing, everything else is going great. We've had a busy week. I started my new job on Monday and I love it. I have to wake up around 5:30 AM, but I'm done before 3:00 everyday, so its definitely a good trade off! It also just so happens that Maggie is right on my way home, so I get to see her everyday. Its so nice. Althought, after Monday I was beginning to question my luck with animals as she came up lame. Thankfully yesterday she was feeling much better, and there's no sign of a limp anymore! Thank goodness! For a minute I thought I was cursed. If anyone knows our animals, you know why I say that. I'm sure you all remember Harley being deatly ill with Kennel Cough, then Stella having ear mites and having an ear infection. Of course, you all know what happened to Harley when we got Stella.

So needless to say, we dont have the best luck. However, we do love our animals. So no matter what kind of vet bills we get, its all worth it! Well, that is about all for tonight. If anyone reading this could do me a favor, that would be great! My cousin Deidra is in the hospital dealing with some health issues right now. If everyone could take a quick minute out of their day and say a prayer for her that would be great! Her and her little girl Paige, as well as everyone else involved in her life would really appreciate it. We love her and just hope she gets better really soon! Thank you everyone, and have a great night. Until next time.
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10
Isaiah 41:10
Always, Jessica
1 comment:
Wow you and Harley both looked to be in pretty bad shape! Glad your lip has returned to normal size! !
Post a Comment