For all of my faithful followers I have to apologize for not writing in a whole week! My goodness, I dont know where the time went. You would have thought I would have had time this weekend, but Friday Mark was golfing and I don't remember what I did. Saturday we went out to eat with Mark's parents, Jamie, Brent and Noah for their birthdays, and that was yummy! We went to the Olive Garden. Sunday was spent doing homework and playing softball.
Then, of course Monday is Impact and Tuesday is class and I dont get home till 10:00! By the time Wednesday gets here I'm wiped out, and it definitely showed tonight on the softball field. Jill asked if I could fill in for someone tonight and since Mark is gone I said sure, why not? I don't know if I was a help or a hinderence! Geez. First of all I get hit in the knee with the ball, I wasn't fast enough to catch several fly balls in the outfield, and I batted like crap! So needless to say I'm kind of glad tonight was their last game, because maybe by next year when they need a sub they will forget about all the bad things I did tonight.
Speaking of Mark not being home tonight, I guess that means I have to watch Criminal Minds all by myself. I already locked the house all up because I'm sure it will be one that will make me all scared! I know I know...why watch it if its gonna scare me, well probably because I'm addicted. I'll admit it, I'm addicted to Criminal Minds, I know I'm not the only one though...right Aunt Linda??? I know she'll be right there watching the same time I am. I know, its sad.
Well, everyone keep me in your prayers on Thursday. I'm going for my second interview at a school in Portage to be a paro pro in a classroom with autistic children. I'm super excited and I hope that this is God's will for me because if it is I'm so out of my current job! Plus I'll have summers off, woohoo! It doenst get much better than that!
This is all for tonight, I'm off to go lay on the couch and be lazy for a little while. I'm super tired. Until next time!
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
Psalm 145:18-19
Always, Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment