Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Love Fall


Well last weekend was Aunt Linda's annual Halloween party. As you can see we were all dressed up pretty scarily! haha Just kidding. Anyways, that is Aunt Linda, Jennifer and me. We had a good time. Aunt Linda works very hard every year to have successful party. The "spook walk" was very fun and exciting, and we had a huge bon-fire! It was a great weekend with friends and family.

The next day was spent helping mom and dad chop wood and move it down to their porch for the winter. It was a great day to be working and we had a lot of help! We only had minor injuries, right Jennifer and mom? Jennifer accidently took a log to the leg from me, and I got mom's hand. I was just trying to be quick and efficient, I didnt mean to leave marks! Here are some pictures from that part of the weekend.




Well, that is all for now, check in soon! Until next time.
Always, Jessica